Edit the static page Terms & Conditions from 'Static pages' menu in the admin area to modify this page.
- 1. PRICE CHANGES
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- 2. TERMS OF PAYMENT
- For Purchasers with approved or established credit with SENSOCON, terms of payment shall be net thirty (30) days from invoice date. Interest shall be assessed on any amounts outstanding after thirty (30) days in the amount of the lesser of 1 ½% per month of the unpaid balance (annual rate of 18%) or the maximum interest rate allowed by law. In the event Purchaser fails to fulfill previous terms of payment, SENSOCON may withhold shipments except upon receipt of cash in advance. SENSOCON reserves the right to change or withdraw credit terms at any time for any reason.
- 3. SHIPPING
- All shipping dates are approximated at the time of quotation or order. They are dependent upon credit approval and subject to delays beyond the control of SENSOCON. All shipments are EXW Ex Works SENSOCON. If not specified by Purchaser, SENSOCON may elect to ship complete or partial orders.
- 4. TAXES
- All sales, use, or similar excise taxes or governmental charges imposed upon the sale or shipment of the product shall be paid for by the Purchaser and shall be added to the purchase price of the product. SENSOCON will collect such taxes if in its judgment it is required to do so, unless Purchaser provides the appropriate tax exemption information to SENSOCON prior to its invoicing the order.
- 5. DESIGN / SPECIFICATIONS
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- 6. CANCELLATION
- Orders cancelled by Purchaser prior to shipment shall be subject to appropriate cancellation charges by SENSOCON.
- 7. LIMITED WARRANTY
- SENSOCON warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment, subject to the following terms and conditions: Without charge, SENSOCON will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price at SENSOCON's option products found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the warranty period; provided that:
THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ADVERTISEMENTS OR BY AGENTS AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, BOTH EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLILTY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR GOODS COVERED HEREUNDER.
- i. the product has not been subjected to abuse, neglect, accident, incorrect wiring not our own, improper installation or servicing, or use in violation of labels or instructions provided by SENSOCON;
- ii. the product has not been repaired or altered by anyone except SENSOCON;
- iii. the maximum ratings label and serial number or date code have not been removed, defaced, or otherwise changed;
- iv. examination discloses, in the judgment of SENSOCON, the defect in materials or workmanship developed under normal installation, use and service; and
- v. SENSOCON is notified in advance of and the product is returned to SENSOCON transportation prepaid before expiration of the warranty period.
- 8. BUYER'S REMEDIES
- THE BUYER'S EXCLUSIVE AND SOLE REMEDY ON ACCOUNT OF OR IN RESPECT TO THE FURNISHING OF NON-CONFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS SHALL BE TO SECURE REPLACEMENT THEREOF AS AFORESAID. THE SELLER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF ANY LABOR EXPENDED ON ANY SUCH GOODS OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES TO ANYONE BY REASON OF THE FACT THAT IT SHALL HAVE BEEN NON-CONFORMING OR DEFECTIVE.
- 9. ACCEPTANCE
- By placing an order, Purchaser agrees to the terms and conditions of sale contained herein. Additional or different terms in Purchaser's purchase order or other forms are hereby rejected by SENSOCON and require no further notice. No waiver, alteration or modification of these terms and conditions shall be binding unless in writing and signed by an executive officer of SENSOCON. SENSOCON's written confirmation of Purchaser's order shall not constitute an acceptance by SENSOCON in writing of any additional or different terms contained in Purchaser's form. All orders are subject to written acceptance by SENSOCON, Inc., Lakeland, Florida, U.S.A.
- Why did you receive an email from us?
- If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
- How we protect your privacy
- We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
- Sharing and Usage
- We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
- How can you stop receiving email from us?
- Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.