Sensocon products are often the primary control or safety device for production processes, and the people around them. It is essential to check and maintain the calibration of the products to ensure that process and safety measures are operating properly and efficiently.
Sensocon offers calibration services to support our complete line of differential pressure products. All calibrations performed by Sensocon include a Certificate of Calibration traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), including "As Found" and "As Left" data, and a calibration sticker showing the date of the last calibration.
Sensocon offers several different calibration services
- Calibration with New Product:
- All new Sensocon products can be ordered with a Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST by adding -NIST to the end of the part number.
- Calibration of an Existing Product:
- Existing products can be sent back to Sensocon for calibration with an RGA number obtained by calling customer service. These products will be calibrated and returned in 5 to 10 days with a Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST.
- 1-Day Calibration:
- When downtime isn't acceptable, we can expedite the process and send the product back with a Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST the day following receipt. The return must be clearly marked with the RGA number from Sensocon.
Share this product on your social network